Friday, July 13, 2012

Butt Butterfly

Sometimes I take a few minutes at lunch and humor myself with mindless internet surfing. I was on the weird part of the internet when I came across a picture of the most ridiculous tattoo ever. Brace yourself:
                           Now the image will forever be burned in your memory as it is in mine. So at the end of the day a few nights ago I was laying in bed and my husband and oldest daughter were playing "keep the balloon in the air" and we were just shooting the bull. I said to my husband, "I'm going to get a tattoo. Of a butterfly on my butt and the middle of the butterfly will just be my buttcrack." He starting laughing, "You mean like, a wing on each butt cheek?" "Yeah. It's going to be awesome." "That is the dumbest thing I ever heard." We just laughed and my oldest daughter was cracking up. I thought everyone understood that I was kidding and being facetious.

I am not a tattoo kind of girl. I don't look down on people that get tattoos, it just is not my thing. I don't like anything enough to have it permanently emblazoned on my body except for maybe my children and I have lots of permanent stretch marks I could show people. "See these on my calves, that's my oldest. These under my bellybutton are from my youngest...." Also, I want to live to be an old lady and I think in 60 years people's tattoos will look like they are melting and I don't want the person embalming my body when I'm 87 laughing at my tramp stamp. So no tattoos for me.

Last night my oldest says, "I told Aly (her friend from camp) about your butt butterfly tattoo.I told her you might get it." "Are you serious?" She laughed, "Yeah." "You know I was kidding." "Well, I told her you MIGHT get it." I could not stop laughing because I know her mom and I can just picture her face when Aly tells her the details of my "future" tattoo. Big open eyes and a pause, "Well, that's interesting...." WTF. Here's the thing, I don't know if I should say anything to her because if she doesn't tell her mom and I bring it up I will look like a huge weirdo but if I don't say anything and she did tell her mom she's going to secretly think I'm white trash. hahahaha. I probably won't say anything and I will just let people think that I have a butt butterfly tattoo. It makes me seem more interesting than I actually am.

1 comment:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete