Thursday, November 22, 2012

Thanksgiving


Today as Thanksgiving - a day where we eat WAY too much food and give thanks for everything we have. I have so much to be thankful for - it's a list a book long. I am thankful for my health and the health of my children, family and friends, my job, my co-workers, the food in my cabinets and the love of my husband....and I could go on and on.

Let's face it - my life is AMAZING. I don't mean that in the sense that I have everything I want. I don't have fancy things and I don't take trips to Europe and my kids aren't junior scholars. My life is not glamorous at all....but I do have everything I NEED and and a little extra and I know that makes me more fortunate than a lot of people in this world. I am so grateful for all the blessings in my life - the big things and the little things. 

Last year, when my daughter was in second grade, she brought home this paper that had all the things she was thankful for. I have kept it on my fridge all year but thought it was so appropriate to share today. Happy Thanksgiving!




No comments:

Post a Comment